Happy NYE, everyone! 2017 for me was a fun year of trial-and-error and experimenting with tons of beauty products. Side note: I am proud to say I finally know how to do my brows! Yay!
I’ve rounded up some products that I’ve come to love this year. This looks like my usual beauty mess, but these products also happen to be my top 11 favorite products of 2017:
1. Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation in B50 Honey- I’m super impressed with how long this lasts on my face plus it’s perfect for oily skin. This is probably the best liquid foundation I’ve ever tried!
2. bareminerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation in Golden Nude 13- I feel like I’m always rushing to go to work so this is my go-to powder foundation. It’s very easy to apply and has medium coverage. I use it on its own on a regular day.
3. Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Face Primer- I love how this primer feels on my face. It’s silky, and it truly does its job making pores look unnoticeable.
4. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Very Black- Maybelline mascaras have got to be the best in the market. I’ve never got it wrong just picking a random mascara tube from Maybelline. This one is my favorite because of its unique brush that volumizes and lifts lashes.
5. Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color Palette- I absolutely love this palette because it’s customizable! I customized it in such a way that all that I need to use to highlight, blush, and contour on the go are all in this sturdy compact.
6. Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Rose- My perfect nude. It’s a matte mauve pink shade great for everyday use. The long-lasting power of this is impressive. I keep coming back to this lip color no matter how many others I’ve tried!
7. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit Brush- This brush applies beautifully for blush and bronzer. It’s also small enough to keep in my small makeup bag.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade in Soft Brown- I love how this shade is the perfect match to fill in and accentuate my eyebrows. It’s very long-wearing. A little product goes a long way!
9. Giorgio Armani Eye Maestro Eye Brush- This double-ended angled and spoolie brush is lightweight but not flimsy. It has stiff bristles that make it super easy to do brows. I definitely recommend this!
10. stila cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black- This is probably the longest wearing eyeliner that I’ve ever used. I’ve walked in the rain in this (I forgot to bring an umbrella!), and it didn’t budge or smear at all!
11. Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 Cream- This cream transformed the texture of my skin. The size of my pores have become smaller, and some of my acne scars have filled in. My skin feels a lot smoother than before, thanks to this cream!
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you suggest that I try in the upcoming year!
Happy New Year, everyone! ❤️