Hello everyone! I just wanted to greet you a Happy Holiday season!
This Christmas season, I was greeted by a very beautiful box from GLOSSYBOX. I’d like to share with you what’s inside:
1. Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Serum- I love Sunday Riley, and this serum did not disappoint. It truly is brightening as it claims. Consistency is a little watery, but it is absorbed by the skin quickly.
2. Nest Fragrances Sugar Cookie Scented Candle- This candle almost smells like maple syrup. I’m honestly not a big fan of this scent, but my boyfriend likes it!
3. Buxom Cosmetics Big Tease Plumping Mascara- This mascara volumizes and lengthens. It’s a little clumpy, but I actually like my mascara like that.
4. GLAMGLOW Pout Mud- I’ve always been intrigued by the GLAMGLOW line so I’m excited to try this lip treatment.
5. DHC Liquid Eyeliner- This is the first time that I get to try this brand so I’m looking forward to trying this eyeliner.
6. NCLA So Rich Nail Vitamin E Infused Cuticle Oil- This smells amazing! This does a great job moisturizing my nails.
7. Skinn Cosmetics Smokey Treatment Eyeshadow Palette- This palette has a great mix of matte and glittery eyeshadows. You have 8 shades to play with to get that perfect look.
Happy #GLOSSYholiday !
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you are having a lovely time with friends and family!