This month’s GLOSSYBOX is filled with 7 products, 3 of them full-sized.
1. & 2. Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo and Conditioner- My hair is fine AND color-treated so these two are made for people like me in mind. They’re color-protecting so you don’t have to worry about your color fading as you wash in the shower.
3. Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in Pretty Wild (Full Size)- I love the color that I got. It’s purple-grey. It’s so pretty. I love it!
4. Lancôme Paris Advanced Génifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum- I’ve never used a serum from Lancôme before so I’m excited to use this.
5. Lancôme Paris Visionnaire Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20- I’ve been using retinol products so this comes in handy as retinol makes the skin very sensitive to the sun.
6. Vendôme Paris Beauty Eye Shadow in Pearle (Full Size)- This is a brand that I had just discovered. Box packaging is cute and the shade is versatile.
7. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator (Full Size)- Another brand that I had just discovered through GLOSSYBOX. It’s perfect for all skin type. You can either wear it alone or blended with foundation.
What do you think of the September GLOSSYBOX?