This is only my second month having GLOSSYBOX, and it’s already easily one of my favorites out of the beauty subscription I’ve tried. Not only do I like the variety of the contents of the box, but the powder pink box that they come in is super cute too. I’ve been using the boxes to decorate my room!
Here’s what’s inside the August GLOSSYBOX:
1. pixi by petra Brow Tamer (Full Size)- I haven’t tried a lot of pixi products so I’m looking forward to testing this one. Also, I actually ran out of clear brow gel, so this came in handy!
2. Lancôme Paris Monsieur Big Mascara- I love volumizing mascaras and have tried different ones from drugstore to high-end. I’m excited to see how this mascara will fare.
3. Doucce x GLOSSYBOX Freematic Blush Mono in Vintage Mauve (Full Size)- This is the second blush that I can customize the other blush that came in my previous box. Vintage Mauve is very natural looking, but I kind of wished it was a matte finish.
4. Doctor Babor Hydro Rx 3D Hydro Gel Eye Pads- I’ve never tried eye pads before so this is something I’m looking forward to try!
5. Freeman Beauty Infusion Charcoal & Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask (Full Size)- I’ve always had a great experience with Freeman Beauty product, plus I’m a big fan of using charcoal for skincare so yay!
6. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash- I like that this cleanser is two-in-one and doesn’t have anything that can be too abrasive for my sensitive skin.
Let me know what you think!