This is my first ever box from GLOSSYBOX, and I’m already impressed. This month’s theme is Tropical Beauty. Right when I opened the box, I immediately smelled the sweet smell of coconut.
Here’s what inside:
1. Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm- This balm can be used for the lips, skin, nails and hair. This is perfect for traveling.
2. Aerin Luxurious Soap in Waterlily Sun (Full Size)- This soap smells so fresh and clean, nothing overpowering. This is a perfect scent for summer!
3. NCLA Clean Up Your Act Precision Nail Lacquer Remover Pen (Full Size)- I absolutely love the packaging of this! It’s so cute! I do my own nails so this is very useful!
4. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser- I have sensitive skin, and this cleanser doesn’t leave it feeling tight right after using. It’s very gentle.
5&6. Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner- These two smell wonderful. I would really love to use them, but they’re not for color-treated hair.
7. Doucce x GLOSSYBOX Blush Duo Palette (Full Size)- I got my blush in a peach shade, and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I love that this palette can be customized!
For $10 a month, I think this box is a must-have. 4 out of the 7 products that I received are full-sized! If you’re looking for a subscription box that gives you most value for your money and lets you try new or upcoming brands, GLOSSYBOX is your go-to box.